Want to send a young person to camp? Not sure what to do to get started? Finances tight? Follow the steps listed below and help encourage your young Christian to make new memories!
1st- Check out the website https://www.eocumc.com/camps/summercamp2022.html or the programs near the display in the narthex.
2nd- Pick the camp and program that works best for you.
3rd- Register. You can save money by registering by May 1, 2022! You are not out of luck if you choose to register after May 1st, but the bulk of the camperships will be reduced so more money will be required from you.
- You can fill out all registration forms online for your chosen camp at the following website: https://eastohiocamps.campbrainregistration.com
- Choose the base tier payment option and pay the initial $40 registration fee at time of sign up.
Here’s how to making it affordable…
- If sending more than 1 child- AFTER base registration contact the camp office at 800-831-3972 ext 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request the SIBLING discount. Camp will apply $20 to your account. EARLY BIRD discount will also be applied if everything is done by May 1st.
- Campership forms need to be filled out for each camper and signed by your pastor. Make sure the forms are postmarked before May 1st.
- Tips and Tricks for filling out these forms
- Amount to be Paid by Family or Camper’s Family is referring to how much you have paid for the basic registration fees along with any discounts (Early bird or Sibling) that have been already assumed paid.
- Amount to be Paid by Church, District, or other sources
- Otterbein – ½ half the full amount of camp no more than $175
- East Ohio Conference – ½ half the full amount of camp no more than $200
- Tuscarawas District – ½ half the full amount of camp no more than $150
- All of the fields should equal the total amount of tiered pricing chosen for camp.
Once these steps are all taken your child can get prepared for camp the week you choose!
You as a parent will get invoices through the summer- hang on to them but WAIT until the end of the camping season to pay them. I know it’s weird but just wait! There is a lapse in time for the district, conference, camp and the church to get all the paperwork finalized. Once all the discounts are applied it could be September to have a final payment, if any.
Please email Dasha or call 330.844.1126 if any questions should arise